The COLA organizing committee has secured significantly reduced hotel room rates for the conference attendees at the Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Kaanapali, which also serves as the conference venue.
In addition to already highly-discounted rates, resort and parking fees have been fully waived and guests will have additional access to hotel amenities and local shuttle rides free of charge. The COLA 2019 attendee special lodging rate is US $199/night (approximately €170)+ government tax.
The COLA 2019 negotiated room rates for the Westin Maui Resort & Spa are available only by booking directly through this website. The link at the bottom of this page will redirect you to the Marriott-Bonvoy booking interface.
If you prefer to share a room with a fellow attendee, we will be happy to help facilitate matches.
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE BOOKING!
These heavily discounted rates apply only to the COLA room block from Sep. 8-13, 2019. Marriott headquarters is currently working on making the COLA room block interface as user friendly as possible. Please read the instructions listed below to book your room.
- The daily resort fee of $31.25/night has been fully waived for the COLA room block. While booking you might notice that the daily resort fee will be included in your total. However you will not be charged for this resort fee.
- Right after booking you will receive an automated email form the Westin Reservations. Prior to the conference, you will receive a separate email from the hotel detailing all the waived fees you are entitled to.
- The maximum occupancy per room is 4 people. The negotiated COLA rates are for occupancy of two adults. Any additional adults per room will be charged at $80/night.
- If you wish to extend your stay either before or after the conference, call the Westin Maui directly at (808) 921-4651 or go to the hotel’s main website at marriott.com to inquire about availability and current rates for the pre-/post-dates. Rates for pre-/post-dates will be at the regular rate.
- The deadline to secure your room is August 9, 2019 or until the block sells out.
- Traveling with children? Children up to 17 years old stay for free. If you are traveling with children and are also bringing your spouse/partner, please book the room choosing the two adults option and request two beds while booking. Later on you can update your reservation to reflect the correct occupancy.
- Room upgrades? The COLA room rates apply for standard rooms. If you are interested in upgrading your room, please call the hotel directly at (808) 921-4651. Please make sure you reference the COLA room block for discounted rates.
Marriott headquarters is working on fixing these glitches. In the meantime, we want to assure you that the COLA room block rate pricing as detailed above will be honored for the COLA conference dates!
Questions? We are here to help! Please contact us at email@example.com
Interested in sharing your room with a fellow COLA attendee? We are happy to facilitate matches! Please fill out this form, and we will connect you with other attendees.
Image of the Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Kaanapali