The COLA organizing committee has secured significantly reduced hotel room rates for the conference attendees at the Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Kaanapali, which also serves as the conference venue. In addition to already highly-discounted rates, resort and parking fees have been fully waived and guests will have additional access to hotel amenities and local shuttle rides free of charge. The COLA 2019 attendee special lodging rate is US $199/night (approximately €170)+ government tax.
The COLA 2019 negotiated room rates for the Westin Maui Resort & Spa may still be available, but the room block cutoff date has passed.
To book your room, please call the hotel’s reservations group at (808) 921-4674 and reference the COLA room block.
You can use this link to manage existing reservations. New reservations can only be made by contacting the hotel at (808) 921-4674.
If you prefer to share a room with a fellow attendee, we will be happy to help facilitate matches.
- The cutoff date for the room block was August 9, 2019.
- Traveling with children? Children up to 17 years old stay for free. If you are traveling with children and are also bringing your spouse/partner, please book the room choosing the two guest per room option and add children on the top of the Guest Information page.
- Room upgrades? The COLA room rates apply for standard rooms. If you are interested in upgrading your room, please call the hotel directly at (808) 921-4674. Please make sure you reference the COLA room block for discounted rates.
- If you wish to extend your stay either before or after the conference, call the Westin Maui directly at (808) 921-4674 or go to the hotel’s main website at marriott.com to inquire about availability and current rates for the pre-/post-dates. Rates for pre-/post-dates will be at the regular rate.
- The maximum occupancy per room is 4 people. The negotiated COLA rates are for occupancy of two adults. Any additional adults per room will be charged at $80/night.
- The daily resort fee of $31.25/night has been fully waived for the COLA room block.
Questions? We are here to help! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in sharing your room with a fellow COLA attendee? We are happy to facilitate matches! Please fill out this form, and we will connect you with other attendees.
Image of the Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Kaanapali