EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL DISCOUNTS:
COLA 2019 has negotiated exclusive discounts with the following airlines and corresponding alliances! Take advantage of the unique travel links and codes listed below for discounts up to 15%. These rates are only available by using the links listed below.
COLA 2019 OFFICIAL ALLIANCE NETWORK FOR AIR TRAVEL
We’re proud to announce SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares and exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings.
- Convenience – book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 19 SkyTeam member airlines.
- Reward Miles – earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels
- Valuable services – SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
- SkyTeam network – travel to your event from virtually anywhere in the world with over 14,500 daily flights covering more than 1,150 destinations in 175 countries.
To book your air travel now, visit this link or www.skyteam.com/global-meetings and enter our Event ID; 4117S
Flying to Maui on United Airlines or one of the codeshare flights on United’s Star Alliance Partners? Take advantage of the discounted rates for COLA travel! Visit this link and enter Discount Code: ZGZ7494219 in the Offer Code box to receive your discount.You will be able to earn Reward Miles on your preferred Star Alliance partner at the Traveler Info page.
Flying to Maui on American Airlines or American Eagle? Take advantage of the discounted rates for COLA travel! Visit this link and enter code 7899BH in the Promotion Code box to receive your discount. IMPORTANT: For this link you will need to click through the last page of booking to apply the discount code.
The conference venue is in Kaanapali, located in the western coast of Maui, Hawaii. Located in the Pacific Ocean, Maui is the second largest of the Hawaiian Islands. It is known for its colored beaches, breathtaking sunsets, and unique mixture of Northern American, Asian and Polynesian cultures. English is the official language of Maui and the entire state of Hawaii.
The conference venue is the Westin Maui Resort & Spa in Kaanapali Beach. The hotel is located 40 minutes away from the Kahului International Airport, and 10 minutes from the Kapalua Airport (inter-island flights).
Access to Hawaiian Islands from different locations is listed below:
- From Asia: Direct flights to Hawaiian islands from Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing.
- From Australia: Direct flights from Sydney and Brisbane
- From Europe: Direct flights from major European airports (Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Vienna, Zurich, Rome, London) to US west coast (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle). Direct flights from US west coast to the Hawaiian islands.
- From North & South America: Direct flights from all major US airports and Canada.
Additionally, there are multiple short flights each day between the islands of Hawaii.
GETTING AROUND THE ISLAND:
Shuttles, Rideshares (Uber, Lyft), Taxis, Car Rental.